How to manage WordPress Affiliate URL?
Many bloggers added affiliate URL in their blogs for earning money. Some affiliate URL they are added many posts, in this situation they must be added affiliate URL in every post manually. Also, the URL is not pretty good why because all affiliate URL must contain customer ID, so that this affiliate URL is not easy to remember. So how can we manage all affiliate URL and make it easy remembrance?
Thirsty Affiliates WordPress plugins
Thirsty Affiliate Plugin helps to make pretty affiliate URL and monetize their blogs with affiliate marketing. Using this affiliate URL you can easy to add any post without any struggle; also this will helps secure your affiliate account from theft. This affiliate URL plugin by default supports 301 redirections so it is safe for SEO, also you can add the affiliate category, do follow and no follow supports, open new window options and easy to insert the link from post RTF editor.
How to setup Thirsty Affiliate plugin?
The following step guide you how to setup WordPress Thirsty Affiliate plugins:
- Download and install Thirsty Affiliate plugin in your blog
- After installed the plugin, Go to Affiliate Links in left side bar
- Select Settings Menu
- In General Settings page select your desired link Prefix. Many people already used recommends or go
- Link Redirect Type by default 301 Permanent options selected, you can also keep it for SEO purpose.
- Rest of the features you can select as your needs and save settings.
- Go to Add New menu to Add the New Affiliate link
- Enter your Affiliate marketing URL in Destination URL area
- Type the Link name and click Save link to build new pretty URL
- Now your new affiliate link will be displayed in Cloaked URL area, here you can edit the URL as you wish and save links
- Go to All post page and edit post any one of page which you would like to add affiliate URL
- Select text and click Add affiliate link in the RTF Editor Tool bar
- It will open Add and affiliate Link popup, here all of your affiliate link will be displayed which you added already
- Choose your affiliate URL and click insert plain link icons to add the affiliate link
You can also add the image link by click on the insert image link button, moreover Thirsty affiliate plugin very helpful for to manage your blog affiliate marketing URLs.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to control more than one WordPress site on single dashboard? - May 1, 2018
- Structure of WordPress - March 20, 2018
- How to install multiple WordPress on single database? - February 27, 2018