How to set the Goals in Google Analytics?
Google analytics provide the many information for tracking the website traffics, by using this feature we can track the user spending time, important page visits and bounce rate. This Goal feature exactly tracks the user access to your websites or blogs and this report will be helpful to increase your website traffic and audience.
Set Goals in your account
Following steps guide you, how you can setup the Google Analytics goals and track your web site access data.
- Log in your Google Analytics account and select the website account if you are using multiple websites in one account
- In the left side, navigation select the Admin
- In the Administration, page move the view column and click on the Goals
- In the Goals Overview page click on the New goal button, it will redirect to Goal setup page
- Select any one of template type. For example, if you would like to track the contact us page select the Contact us under inquiry section and click continue to move the next section
- In Goal description section, you have to select goal type and move to next section by click on the continue button
- In Goal details section will be displayed the fields based on your Goad description selection. For example, if you select the Duration, here you have to select the duration timing. You can also select the value for the page if you are using Google AdSense account.
- Then click to save button to set the Goal
After some time to track your website page user access based on this goal, you can also set the multiple goals in this area.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to make money with Amazon Mechanical Turk? - December 17, 2017
- How to Monitor Google AdSense Fraud click on WordPress Blog? - November 7, 2017
- How to add Captcha on WordPress Contact Form 7? - October 13, 2017